Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I blogged yesterday, after sitting an hour poking on my PDA and turned out, it wasnt publish coz the connection was shitty.
yesterday, i was at the Great Wall of China freezing my ass off. I woke up late... actually i didnt wake up until the reception girl came to my room and knock on the door. it was at 6.50am and we were supposed to leave at 7am. yeah.. i jumped out of bed and changed in the room despite my other two sleeping roommates. (to hell with modesty).

Great wall was INCREDIBLE. it's really the one thing that i know at least deserved the title "Great" with its name. I took a number of pictures. we were back in the hostel around 2pm which i realized i havent had my shower in more than 2 days. although hungry, i think hygiene comes first and I'm beginning to smell something really rotten in the room. so, i'm guessing it's me. wahahaha. stinky!! i took my shower in the men's room without realizing it. shit. i also used the men's toilet without knowing it. isnt that sad??

after shower, i ate at the hostel, and went out with new found friends to Silk Street for shopping and Wangfujing street for dinner & shopping. I bought 2 skirts for less than RM75, a Russian doll for RM 3.50 and all types of handphone accessories of Beijing Olympic 2008 mascot and a batch of supplies of hairclips and rubberbands to last me 3 years. I also bought a collection of badge for the Olympic games 2008 for RM15. it's the cheapest thing i can find from that authentic shop.

Today, i went to Forbidden City and walked around for 6 hours in the city and again, broke my leg. I took a LOT of photos... almost every corner... and my camera died on me at the final part when the Chinese army marched out of the Forbidden City, across the road (while entire Beijing was put on hold) and into Tian'anmen Square. I lost my handphone cover and 20yuan in the process running around and not realizing that i dropped things and gotten pickpocketed.

oh well.. it's alright i guess... i've gotta go and grab souvenirs and do some shopping before tmrw when i leave for Weihai and to Incheon on Thursday. And i shall remember to shower tonight, and tomorrow too.

No comments: