Sunday, December 2, 2007

yoohoo.. i'm finally in china after the gruelling 17 hours ferry, 4 hours waiting for my high speed train and 6 hours on the train. my god, i've been on the road for more than 24 hours and i'm cold, hungry and tired. Summary of experience:

1. God damn cold.
2. I lost my gloves
3. I finished my reading 2 books and still have to travel back to Korea (almost 40 hours) on Wednesday.
4. I should have chosen the real Korean food instead of the cheap ones, and just pay the bloody RM2 difference.
5. I will never eat any Korean bread ever again.
6. Ferry looks pretty classy until late at night, when the people went for their karaoke, drinking, and starts getting drunk and passes by you and give u a weird look. then when u are in the toilet, someone comes banging into the toilet and pee, and to come out from the cubicle was a drunk Korean man staring at you.
7. Korea is expensive.
8. I did the public bathroom thing.
9. China is windy, or as far as Qingdao is concerned. Chinese are pretty much a hostile race where i was kinda scorned by some other train passengers for taking up the wrong seat. my train was D54, and i sat at seat 54, while on my ticket was 76.
10. I have bad choice in my first meal in China.
11. Also experienced China at its worst, the toilets. EUUWW... I shall never eat for another day.
12. The Chinese have some serious spitting issues.
13. I understand why China needs to control the population now. See it to believe it. You only need to send those people in Beijing Station Subway to intimidate US instead of their military power.
14. Some Chinese guys in uniform really looked good.
15. I've been trying to speak Korean and Chinese but failing miserably.
16. I'm going to the Great Wall tomorrow at 7am, so I need to sleep.

I think that's all i can remember. Good night people.

No comments: