Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's really odd, that when I am here at this blog page, I cant seem to blog. But when I'm away, or busy doing something else, I would have this muse to blog and tell a nice story.

Sigh.. it's so hard to sync blogging ideas to blogging.

Anyway.. about life, I am currently in love with this song by Khalil Fong called "Ai Ai Ai (Love love love)" and i SHALL be learning how to play the guitar version of it, whenever I have the time next. It's going to be Chinese New Year soon, and my closet is entirely cleared of old crappy clothes and left with nothing but nicer pieces of clothes that i even wear soemthing nice to sleep (as i have cleared my closet of all crappy clothes). I bought five pairs of shoes...and I have no idea what's wrong with me. I also bought other things.. which i supposed it would help me look better EXCEPT i manage to put on weight before CNY. hah! great. Oh well...

I am having problems about my Vietnam trip... kinda need to settle my accommodation fees, as well as save up for expenses. Sigh.... this is the consequence of traveling without proper budgeting. then again, i suppose it's the only way to make a trip happen because it FORCES you to do it. Rather than saving all the money aside and never have heart to spend it. First step to making a trip happen, buy the plane tickets. The rest will just HAVE to fall into place because u have taken the first step. :D

I think one of the reasons i could travel as much as I do is because i looked out for promotions.. particularly for airfare and travel package. sometimes, i would even go for early-bird promo for next year's package (geez!). still.. planning is good. u provide an 'insured income' for the resort and they'll be glad that they have a customer. As for me, I have a trip.

This year, apart from the family trip to Ho Chi Minh City, i will also be going on a dive trip in Pulau Lang Tengah. After that, it's truly FULL steam ahead for research and work, all the way till August, where a couple of divers i met in Sipadan last year will be meeting up again for the MOLA-MOLA & MANTA season in BALI! BALI BALI BALI! HURRAH!

still.. that's going to be like another RM2k burnt.. although Renee is giving me the tickets for free. :D Gotta love that girl. Renee is my roommate I met in Sipadan Island and she's an airstewardess for AirAsia. She is giving me this free ticket to Bali so that we can dive together for the mola2. I never thought I would be able to see the sunfish until.. at least i start working or something.

Still.. my MAIN target for now, particularly in travel plan, is my transcontinent trip. I'm flying to London (one way) and slowly inch back the continent until my money depleted and fly home frm the end point. :D and that, i am hoping that I can do it in 2010.

No comments: