Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I watched "Beauty and the Beast" musical with two of my closest friends from high school (for my birthday treat) and i gotta tell you, it was F A N T A S T I C!!!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND definitely looking forward to any other musical stage in the future.

I didn't love the audience though, because they were uncooperative and irritating, uncivilized and doesn't seem to understand simple English instructions like "NO flash photography allowed" or "20 minutes break" and not 25-30 mins break and walk around in the dark looking for their seats and blocking the view of the stage for the other audiences. I wish those who offended me tonight gets their camera whacked or just suffer so evil malady for giving me such a horrible experience on such a fantastic stage! how despicable!

No comments: