Monday, July 28, 2008

I wonder what would happen next?

It was in my plan, since the beginning, to buy my sister and mom a trip to Australia next year. However, it wasn't in my plan to leave the rest of the siblings out. Instead, I figured we should have another family vacation next year, and 'funded' by moi. it's not that I've striked the lottery but i think if i could make all my diving trips possible, why can't I spend some money for a family trip which will cost.. just a little more. Quality time.

However, I dont know if this is meant to be but I saw some pretty reasonably priced trips and I thought I SHOULD just go ahead and make the reservation. Unfortunately, my passport has expired and I need to renew it before I make the reservation by which, the problem is, I dont have any money now. Or until this month's allowance is given to us.

Even if I do have this month's allowance, I am still broke because I bought a new laptop to save my ass. I am in some sort of dilemma which I refuse to cancel off the trip because, I want to make it happen or die trying.

Should people really push themselves or just let it be?

No comments: