Friday, September 19, 2008

Funny how things have suddenly gotten so severe in Malaysia just because that ONE person is in denial. Why dont you spend your denial somewhere that does not involve the suffering of millions of people in the country. Just convene the parliament in 14 days from now, and be done with it. At least people would respect that 'graceful' exit. I guess there's a reason why they are called cows. Stubborn as a cow.

These few months have been testing to fellow Malaysians in support of the People's Party. While some irresponsible leaders tried to incite a racial bloodshed like 513 but failed miserably, many were upset that our birth right to this country was demean despite the many generations of our family being born here. Since Merdeka, the main question asked is what is the meaning of merdeka? Does the politicians even know what they are doing? Or it is just all for their pride and glory.

My transition of life somewhat depends on the happenings in the politics, if the formation of a new government will be able to convince me there's hope in this country, or we all will suffer a terrible fate if Anwar fails. I am not in support of anyone but a better future for the country and for my homeland. And whichever government that actually tries to realize that Malaysian dream, that is the government deserving for this country. Yes, MY country.

I hated this place because of the racial discrimination, even when issues like Chinese being marginalized by the govt were being brought up by other countries, the current government has always deny the allegations to defend their right, and to denounce everyone else's right. I guess many people left because of the bleak future of the ruling party, substantiated with a moron for a leader and a compost for deputy, one would be stupid not to runaway. However, there are still people who just cant afford to runaway, or choose not to run away, because they believe this is their homeland, and will do their part in contributing to build a better country. I have never felt so much for this country as I have now, realizing that my place is here. Although we have a herd of cows as the government, the change will bring about hope and opportunities where the newer generation, MY generation, can shine. I guess I believe that my skills will be of significant contribution to home than anywhere else in the world. Then again, it's just useless if i am the only one who thinks so.

No comments: