Sunday, September 7, 2008

Man... every time i close my eyes, I see fishes. every time I walk around, i feel dizzy. Every time I open a science journal to read, I sneeze like hell and feel feverish. Is this allergy to work or land sickness? I want to dive again.

Every time I come back from a diving trip, it always leave me wanting for more. Unfortunately, my financial condition has stopped me from splurging on dive trips or any trips because... yes, my time has come. time to join the workforce.

it is nothing short of sad to mark the end of my diving days, and from now onwards, saving and planning my yearly holiday to somewhere and cherish the very little time I can spend on short diving trips. I wonder if it is even wise to take my EFR subsequently my DM anytime soon. Money is a problem though. All I can hope for is to get a proper funding for my studies, and continue my vagant lifestyle for another year. But mom would KILL me, wouldnt she?

November marks the month where my fellowship ends, which mean, no more allowance. I have to get some research projects to do.... wonder if IMR has any vacancy?

Sigh.. I should also plan a little for my future, like investing in more trust funds. No sharemarket for me... after seeing how addicted my mom is. Probably long term investment would be fine. It's time for me to sit down and plan my life all over again.. and also plan my next dive trip...

Lang Tengah Island sounds like an interesting place. Should I? Should I not? will do it on a tight budget.

No comments: