Monday, September 15, 2008

The last thing that I'll ever blog about is on politics. But then again, this isnt about politic, it's about MY country.

I have never been observant about the country's politics simply because I was never exposed nor interested in it. I have always wanted to leave this place and see the world, but now, I truly understand what is the meaning of 'home'. A place that sucks and is never impressive until I had stayed here my entire life, and found that... the greatest diving site is still in Malaysia. The farther I travel, the more I miss home. The more I see, the more I compare and find things that suck aint that bad after all.

In this darkest hour of the country, I hope that the new dawn to come will shrine so brightly. Despite all the current 'worry' of riots, rally, demonstration and other crazy thoughts, it's just another stage in Malaysia history that we all need to live through, just like how our parents survived 513, just like how I saw Reformasi 1998, and now again, New Malaysia 2008. It will all pass us by, and another day will still come.

So.. all I need to do, as a citizen, a human, is to go on my day like every other day without fear, and hope that the new day will always be fresh with no mistakes.

2 comments:

dilvin said...

i still remember your posting on the 1998 reformasi. It was pretty funny.

sabretoothtiger said...

hehehe. yeah. i cannot believe i am in both the reformasi.