Friday, November 23, 2007

Disposable ones...

One would begin to WONDER, when she has drove all over town, to 3 different locations to look for pharmacies selling disposable panties. Yes, disposable panties.

The pharmacies in my neighbourhood only have S size and let's not EVEN TALK about Size. it's the same for the other pharmacies in two other supermarkets that i went to. I really wonder if pharmacies are taking disposable panties for granted and do not keep stock, or I've just realized that maybe the women this society prefer disposable panties over anything, or it must be some sort of unwritten rule to keep stock of disposable panties for 'emergency' purposes or everyone is traveling too.

I am tempted to make a 'reservation' for my stock of disposable panties because I am traveling next Friday, for 12 days, and God knows I dont have enough panties to bring along and do laundry for the entire 2 weeks of traveling. I would hate being caught washing my undies when traveling and staying in backpacker's dorm. It's be so mortifying.

Speaking of traveling, I'm not entirely ready for this trip. It's the farthest I've been and alone too, plus, I have just realized that it's really my first time on the plane alone. Oh well.. there's always first for everything, and not to mention, my first winter experience too.

I need to make the reservation for the ferry to China AND my stock of disposable panties first. :P

No comments: