Saturday, November 24, 2007

Not ready to go...

Good god.

My flight is on the coming Friday and I didn't know I printed out the flight itinerary instead of the eticket. it's a good thing my mom mentioned it and I called up the tour agent. They faxed the ticket to me and I saw two transits, one in Bangkok and the other in Hong Kong. Cool.. I've never been to Hong Kong before.

Apart from that, I haven't booked my ferry tickets, and my train tickets in China and Korea. Dont ask me what is wrong with me, this is just how I function. If it's not the eleventh hour, nothing will move. Not to mention, I have not gotten any disposable panties yet.

I haven't inform my Prof that I'm leaving on Friday. I also do not have the international adaptor for traveling and I will cry if I cant charge my camera batteries. I dont care about my handphone, but my camera HAS to work at ALL times. The pictures are my only treasure.

Before I drift away to my trip, I have to settle 2-3 reports/drafts for publications so that I'll be allowed to go on a holiday. Yeah right. As if that's possible.

Anyway, I've got a wedding dinner to attend tonight, and even more work to do tomorrow because my sister is moving to a new house on Monday. why does everything has to happen at the very last minute?

No comments: