Thursday, November 29, 2007

mother fudging bastards. I hate Maxis. I converted my prepaid to postpaid on tuesday and they said i can activate my line on wednesday. it's thursday and it's still not activated and i had to call them 3 fudging times to find out what on earth is going on.
here's what i found out:1. they do not have a record of my application which I did it at the booth in Carrefour Wangsa Maju.
they apparently cant do anything because it's too late and asked me to go to Maxis Centre to get it done tmrw morning. bast*rds... i'm checking in at 5.50 in the morning, are u going to open your centre to give me the line? freaking idiots. imbeciles!
then i called again and found out:
My application for a postpaid line has been REJECTED of which they were supposed to CALL the primary line holder (i'm a supplementary line holder) to inform her regarding the rejection. They didnt call.
So, I'm now stuck, without a ******* phone line overseas for almost 2 weeks. I'm PISSED, and YES, i am really feeling that I am GOING TO BOMB maxis for this. what if there's any emergencies? i think everyone will now KNOW what is going through my mind, apart from all the ideas of torturing and cussing at incompetent disgrace to mankind.
I've writted a complaint to the Commission of Multimedia and Telecommunication(with c.c. to Maxis, and Malaysia COnsumer Association) and will fax it over NOW at 11.15 pm, so that everyone in the whole world knows how stupid idiots work. thanks to them I dont have a line to call home NOR make calls to meet my contact in Korea and confirm my RESERVATIONS. that's for pissing me off.

DIE!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO THIS INCIDENT, I HAVE NOT EVEN PACKED MY BLOODY BAGS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I AM SOOOOO ANGRY

No comments: