Sunday, April 20, 2008

I found a long lost song. I watched Goong/Princess Hour in 2006, and really like this one song which I know have "Sarang hamida" and "Mian hamida" in the lyrics but that really 'narrows' it down. I bought the soundtrack which did not have the song (I cannot explain this phenomenon). Finally, the fateful day of 19th April 2008, almost 2 years later, I found the song. I've been listening to it for 6 hours or at least my brain is playing the song since the moment I played it on my computer. It gave me a fresh breath of music stream and life. Yes, my emotions are very easily controlled by music despite my lack of talents in music. I also, at the same time, have fallen in love with themes from my favorite anime, One Piece, Crazy Rainbow and Jungle P. Having these three songs in the list somehow makes my life complete. (I can be quite a drama queen sometimes).
Anyway, while these songs are playing, I noticed my laptop keyboard is greasy and I needed to clean them up. So, I took out the cleaning solution with the brush, tissue and cotton buds and started cleaning up my yucky keyboard. With the background shade of dark grey, the grease actually looked dark green in color. Yuck, is that what I have been touching the entire time??? Sigh. I havent really cleaned my keyboard for the longest time, or since i bought it. Thanks to the new songs, I sat and cleaned the works almost faded from the scrubbing, and didnt realize that it's been an hour and half since I started cleaning. :D

Now, I have clean keyboard and great songs. Isnt life great?

Have you clean your keyboard?

No comments: