Saturday, April 19, 2008

Some people in this world OVER estimates themselves. It's fine if you are someone like Denny Crane (Boston Legal) that you are an ass but at least, you earned the respect. There are others, politicians (for example) are just nothing but good for nothing dolls, bullshitting and suppressing the people using their power which no one knows how they got it. I wonder what kind of thing we should do to make sure these people see that they are not that GREAT after all. If bloggers are barbarian, these people are leeches. Maybe we should pray more for them because these people need all the help they can get.

It's finally end of April, and speaking of useless, I myself have not been very productive too. My thesis is still at the same point where I last left since last month, not to mention the website development that I am currently handling and failing to execute the job properly. All these unproductivity seems depressing and the worst thing is, I forget about it the minute I watch One Piece. I love One Piece. It's such an entertaining anime.

I've gotta get some grease for my camera housing's O-ring before I leave for Perhentian soon. I am pretty much deprived of money, since I have not been paid my part time salary (which is already 2 months delayed). Monday will be a day we take strategic action to move everything.

Yesterday was my sister's and my good friend's birthday. We celebrated my sister's birthday with the cake I bought from the elusive Australian Confectionary in Jalan Imbi. I asked the lady to draw a pig and this is what she made. It's impressive. We totally love the design and the cake. :D





No comments: