Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Written, 7th April 2008, Monday.

Woebegone. I tried not to let myself be upset about the entire death-of-a-relative issue, accident, kidnap incidences but it still bothers me... I read in my horoscope for this year that I shouldn't dwell on unhappy events because it will ruin my lucky stars. *smacks my face and tries to cheer up

today, i made an attempt to feel better by eating healthy. I had blended fruits for breakfast, no carbohydrate food for lunch. then to feel better, i had McDonald's ice cream with choco top for tea and vegetables for dinner. I even went to that anti-oxidant sauna trial with my mom and sweat my ass off. Or at least tried to sweat my ass off.

One good thing happened today. Last year, my friend and I was commissioned a job for a certain someone and we were promised a pay of RM1000. Upon confirmation, we have gotten half the amount, and we were supposed to get the remaining half when we finish the job. The thing is, when we finished the job, we were told that it was a horrible job and she has to do the editing. Excuse me, she's the editor/author, if she is not going to edit it, then who is? stupid cow. so where's my money?

the money was forgotten. a total loss. I forgot about my RM250 share until suddenly, she told us that the work is published and decided to pay us the remaining RM500. hurrah for money! We split the amount, RM250 each, and then my friend suggested us to go for yoga. Actually, i wanted to attend pilates, since i have been diagnosed with bone problems, i thought it would be better for me. I have scoliosis and chondromalacia patella. one day, i'm going to look like Quasimodo if i dont do something about this. Signing up for the course takes RM200, and i only have RM50 left. And that, goes straight into the 'ang pau' for an upcoming wedding that I will be attending. So much for having money.

This month, I have to save up for my Perhentian Dive trip. I have a total of RM6.40 to last me the entire month, and have been TRYING my best to avoid anything that requires me to pay cash. Take the toll-less road, plan my labwork so that I dont have to come every damn day for petrol saving. Sadly, I still cant save enough to pay for this month's fee for my classes. damn.

I shall have to put some serum on my face to induce thicker face and ask RM65 from my mom. Shame on me. Yes, I am once again depressed despite my effort to feel better.

Vicious cycle.


No comments: