Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am supposed to be doing my work. But I got drifted away to a more adventurous imagination. I was thinking of my next big trip... which I think I would spend quite a lot of MONEY on it... and come back.. a poorer person.

I actually would like to visit the few SEA countries that I've not visited, like Myanmar/Burma, Laos... Phillippines and most of Indonesia is on the other opposite direction to where I'm heading, so I'll put that two aside first. Although I want to complete the travels in SEA, it seems to me that I wanted to see something else rather than completing my coverage of SEA. Weird. So, my next big trip begins at the city of Hanoi, Viet Nam. From there, I am thinking to go Taipei, Taiwan and head up towards Kaohsiung and towards Japan.. into Korea, towards Beijing. Then, from Beijing, down towards Lhasa, Tibet, and straight downwards to India visiting a couple of places, and into Colombo, Sri Lanka and finally, one of my dream places, Maldives.

After that, of course it's home. But... i think I might need to work more to make it happen. Then again, the conversation that I had with Grace the other day, sorta tempted me to visit US instead. hmmm...

oh well... let's see what happens.

No comments: