Monday, August 18, 2008

I woke up at 6 am today, so that I could get to the lab by 8 am. Why? to avoid unnecessary traffic. Unfortunately, I ended up waking at 6.15 am, dilly-dally and left the house at close to 7 am.

The good thing was, it's SCHOOL HOLIDAY! HURRAY! NO JAM!At 9am, there was a committee meeting on the workshop that we're organizing this November, and it ended at 11 am. I went to the lab and do what I do everyday: Confuse myself.

Something funny happened today. When I was trying to remove the stapler's bullet, the clip bounced into my shirt and got caught between my boobs and bra. When I tried to shook it off, it pricked me *there, and geez, what a sight. So there I was, standing in the student room, luckily with another girl around, and looking into my shirt/breast, to find that clip. finally, I had to put my hand in and searched around, jump up and down a couple of times and got the prick out of the way. Perhaps this could be an excuse to tell ppl that my breast size shrunk.
Oh well... another day, another event.

No comments: