Saturday, August 9, 2008

People blog for a variety of reasons.

For me, I blog because I want to vent my unhappiness without needing to depend on anyone to listen to me nor causing them any depression from my venting. I guess it's just fair to blog it out and probably assume that the world is big enough to have a sympathetic reader to stop by and read your thoughts and understands what you're going through without needing to respond.

I am upset. I am upset because ...

- i ate durians and felt fatter
- i couldnt submit my thesis because it takes a week for some people to sign a form
- i have cravings
- time of the month?
- i'm broke
- my notebook is crashing on me
- i wanted a new desktop for designs, calculations, work, gaming, movies, photo/videos editing but i'm broke
- my FISH ID book didnt arrive and that costs me RM140.
- I lost my Magic-Filter that costs 25 sterling pounds.
- I cant write nor draft 3 publications for journals and I cant even handle a website
- I troubled others too much and it's upsetting them, thus upsetting me even more
- I realized something should be in the past
- it's not easy to move on when u've adjusted to a certain ideas
- I only hated because i liked
- nothing can turn back time and going forward is emotionally draining
- I cant see where i'll be next year.

No comments: