Sunday, August 17, 2008

I hate it when life reaches a different stage. So much of uncertainties that it became so overwhelming to think about it. I guess somethings arent meant to be thought over. Probably that's why the phrase "Just do it" is so famous.

I finally submitted my thesis... h u r r a h. Somehow, I dont exactly feel overly excited about getting over this stage. Maybe my enthusiasm has mellowed because it took a week for some non-significant people to sign my form. So what's next? I dont know. Right now, I have to draft manuscripts and send it to some journals for review (which they keep rejecting). Other than the countless flaws, I supposed the main problem is the presentation of data and my lack of confidence that failed to convey a convincing work. So now, I am stuck at this stage, instead of working on my manuscript, I'm pouring my heart's content out here.

My next nearest holiday is in 11 days.. i think. As excited as I should be, I can hardly feel anything right now. I wonder if I have died inside from the crushing reality that got my soul beaten down? Do people really fall that easily? It's weird that you can actually break something intangible.

Sigh. My laptop is really giving me a lot of distractions.

No comments: