Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've just received news that one of my labmate's mother passed away. Such news brings about a lot of emotions that I prefer to not to face or at least, not try to relate to the feeling of losing someone you loved. It has been an upsetting day.

First, I broke the centrifuge machine. I dont really know what did I do, but I've already balanced the machine (to those who know what centrifuge machine is), and close the lid. When I run it, it spinned up to 13,000 rpm, and made a loud 'crack' and I quickly stopped the machine, but the smoke came out from the machine. So.. I made the annoucnement that I broke the machine. I didnt get any sort of berate from the others... lucky me.

Then, I've not been able to produce the results I wanted for my experiments. I must be stupid.

Oh well.. tomorrow will be a better. Fresh with no mistakes. :D

No comments: