Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I finally bought the book that I've been saving to buy.. Reef Fish Identification: Tropical Pacific.


Since my instructor, Beth, recommended the book to me, and I saw it for myself, I ordered the book online and it didnt reach. finally, i went to Kinokuniya Bookstore and bought it at a (slightly higher price). Nonetheless... it definitely is worth the while in helping me deepen my knowledge of fishes. It is so satisfying to be able to identify what you are looking at...






Now I know that this is specifically known as an orangespine unicornfish instead of a surgeonfish. :D Not that it makes any difference to anyone else, but it wasn't ever meant for anyone but for my self knowledge. :D HURRAH for the new book. Hurrah for more fun in diving.





One more day, and I'll be off to my next dive trip. I cant wait to see more underwater stuffs.





I'll pray for my safe return too.





YAY! Now, i need to pack my bags.


No comments: