Friday, August 22, 2008

What could have possibly happened?

3 days ago, i broke the microcentrifuge machine in the lab. It broke after it went into a high spin and made a loud crack which then, something burst and smoke came out of the machine. Then, the next day, I broke the microwave in the lab. The gel that I put in to melt was screwed as usual, and the glass burst inside the microwave. I thought I should stay away from the lab today to prevent 'things' from happening so I went out for a movie, shopping and got stuck in the jam. Although I have done some shopping yesterday because I was a little depressed from breaking so many things in the lab, I couldnt help but to unleash my upset on retail therapy. I bought a black kimono fashioned top for 50% off and put it on today on my day off.

As the day come to an end, something peculiar happened. My nails were bluish black in color for some reason, like as if some powder/toner got onto my hands. Then my bags were bluish/black in color too. So I washed off and thought I must have leaned on something. Then I went into the shower, and saw it. MY entire top body was bluish black in color! it's the new kimono top i got from the shop yesterday! oh my god. So I quickly soak the top in water to find there werent any discoloration. Sigh.. I had to scrub for an hour to remove the bluish black sediments plastered into my every pores except on the part where I had my bra on. What a freak show.

I somehow think I should bleach myself just in case there's any carcinogenic dyes impregnated into my skin... since bleaching isnt very good, I shall go swimming and soak in the chlorine water for an hour or so, while I'm at that, I shall... exercise a little.

What's wrong with me?

No comments: